What do i do with my life... omg, i'm so bored. doing nothing good except babysitting my own sister doing house chores. eating. no exercising. except some small moment with Pilates. I hate my life. Fellow friends are busy with job hunting, I'm relaxing. Not that i don't want to work, even as part time, but mostly because of family's situation that doesn't allow me to do so. I gained some weight also. /criess/
To make it "more" exciting, i joined a project held by Shinhwa Changjo (Shinhwa Fanclub). A Christmas project that need us fans to illustrate a song of them called "I Gave You". It's a very good song, 100% recommend. I'm always their fans, ever since i knew kpop back in 2008, but never do i declare myself as Shinhwa Changjo, since I'm a very focused Cassiopeia back then. Devoting myself to DBSK, running blog along with other admin, translating stuff, editing stuff and so. OMG. Pure stalker. Plus, Shinhwa announced their hiatus on 2008. Ok. Moving on...
The lyric I want to illustrate is:
I don't even know, but i pretty much like it, it's kind off plain, not so colorful, but black and white is always the best. This is also my first time to illustrate human, i messed up on some part, u can see one of them have a really weird FAT ARM when he is actually not that big. LOL.. THANKS TO MY HAND.
I used picture of them from their official Facebook cover photo tho. It's a very beautiful photo. The closeness, friendship & happiness is clearly expressed. Oh, they are the longest running idol in Kpop (so far). believe it or not, they are not in their mid-30. LOL. So here comes the actual photo:
Now that i look back, my drawing is really bad. T__T I also need to write them a message, idk what to do, i found it awkward, i tried numerous time, i end up writing a very long essay for them. /criesss/ I still don't know how to write the message. I'm not very good in words. All i do is i love u, take care, be healthy, kissed for their puppy, get married, omg. so common!!!! (Smashing face on keyboard)
This also my very first entry about Shinhwa. (humming Shinhwa's Welcome song)
Bye. Have a nice day guys.
FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T LOAD BLOGSSSSSS.... BECAUSE CRAPPY INTERNET!! AKDHALKDA'JDJDOQW0)(*&^%$#$%^&@(... UGH... WILL VISIT U GUYS LATER, WHEN IT'S OK.
To make it "more" exciting, i joined a project held by Shinhwa Changjo (Shinhwa Fanclub). A Christmas project that need us fans to illustrate a song of them called "I Gave You". It's a very good song, 100% recommend. I'm always their fans, ever since i knew kpop back in 2008, but never do i declare myself as Shinhwa Changjo, since I'm a very focused Cassiopeia back then. Devoting myself to DBSK, running blog along with other admin, translating stuff, editing stuff and so. OMG. Pure stalker. Plus, Shinhwa announced their hiatus on 2008. Ok. Moving on...
The lyric I want to illustrate is:
가슴 깊이 차오르는 너이기에- Trans: Because you rise up from deep within my heartAnd how it looks like:
Scanned, and not yet edited, i have one edited, but not in this laptop.
I used picture of them from their official Facebook cover photo tho. It's a very beautiful photo. The closeness, friendship & happiness is clearly expressed. Oh, they are the longest running idol in Kpop (so far). believe it or not, they are not in their mid-30. LOL. So here comes the actual photo:
(Eric, Hyesung, Andy, Junjin, Minwoo, Dongwan)
Just in case u guys are curious.
This also my very first entry about Shinhwa. (humming Shinhwa's Welcome song)
Bye. Have a nice day guys.
FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T LOAD BLOGSSSSSS.... BECAUSE CRAPPY INTERNET!! AKDHALKDA'JDJDOQW0)(*&^%$#$%^&@(... UGH... WILL VISIT U GUYS LATER, WHEN IT'S OK.



Comments