Hello? How are you my dear blog? And those people who still visit me and drop message. Sorry for the really late reply. It's really been a while. Nope, i'm not really busy to not come here, it is just, u know times when we feel like blogging, but have to avoid because trying to stop complaining... yeah, complaining in details? I also promised to doddle Myx name, but... i did, it's just... ok. i don't come here often. That's why it's not uploaded. I'm going to, later...
Do u not curious about how am i doing? Ofcourse doing good. Final year project is not 100% done, but at least my viva voce is done, which means more that 50% is done. That viva voce was not really good, the examiner said my project is not relevant. I was devastated by the statement, according to him, i don't put much effort in this thesis writing. He raised his voice though when i asked him what is the meaning behind his comment, because i can't relate. I can't relate his comments with what i've done. Later i found out that my final year project isn't 100% irrelevant, he have some issues with my previous supervisor, that is why. He ultimately lost my respect.
Oh! Changed my layout. What do you think about it? Heu...
Doddles. I don't remember me upload my doddle on blogilates. It's really old, taken around May, shared on July. LMAO. I draw some recently but i don't have my sketch book with me right now, i'm staying in hostel. my sketch book left at my friend's house.
Bear in mind that i am still a newbie. Omg, this maybe sucks, but... not that i am proud of myself, but at least, these two are better than my first.
I also had Exo-M XOXO Theme as my tablet theme. ^,^/
Do u not curious about how am i doing? Ofcourse doing good. Final year project is not 100% done, but at least my viva voce is done, which means more that 50% is done. That viva voce was not really good, the examiner said my project is not relevant. I was devastated by the statement, according to him, i don't put much effort in this thesis writing. He raised his voice though when i asked him what is the meaning behind his comment, because i can't relate. I can't relate his comments with what i've done. Later i found out that my final year project isn't 100% irrelevant, he have some issues with my previous supervisor, that is why. He ultimately lost my respect.
Oh! Changed my layout. What do you think about it? Heu...
Doddles. I don't remember me upload my doddle on blogilates. It's really old, taken around May, shared on July. LMAO. I draw some recently but i don't have my sketch book with me right now, i'm staying in hostel. my sketch book left at my friend's house.
Bear in mind that i am still a newbie. Omg, this maybe sucks, but... not that i am proud of myself, but at least, these two are better than my first.
Check her blog, there is a link above. I really like her. You'll love her energy.
Myx doodle, so sorry that this isn't really good.
Draw it during Food Legislation class, because bored.
Sorry for the delay once again.
I also had Exo-M XOXO Theme as my tablet theme. ^,^/
Nothing special, but they are my siblings. Not all present. But yeah...
The one in front always remind me of Kris, idk why, but their eyes really looks alike to me.
Plus he also really like Kris. He also love to act cool like Kris. /sigh/
This silly girl was so excited to see herself. Her hair is the best LMAO.
Idiot. Snobbish Little Girl.
I Love You.
Bye. Take Care. Anything important contact me through Twitter.
Because i love this photo. Ofcourse, I'm the shorter one. HAHA!









Comments
btw, I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, care to join? it's international! <3
from Myxilog with love <3
Thanks for ur comment :)
I like your layout, it's so like summer.. :)
this is one of your layouts neh? ^^
I love your doodles! :((( too bad I can't draw something like that..
goodthing for you!
Take Care always hihi. :)