Skip to main content

Zero To Hero.

Guysss~~~ I wake up to a very good dream, like i never had that kind of dream, so sweet so loving and it feels so good, i was so happy. I pray that one day he will open up his heart for me. :) Amiin... If you are curious, he is non other than my old-and-long-crush. almost 2 years guys, i can't even believe it. LOL.

Good evening and hello guys. I hope everyone is doing very well. Smile... and keep on loving. :) I haven't told you guys that I am actually signed up for Herbalife, since the last 2 months, I am now a Herbalife Independent Distribution. I'm still a newbie. Today there is an event of Herbalife, known as Zero2Hero, held in Kota KinabaluMany people says, that their spirit boosted up right after they attend this event. Zero to Hero, they basically teach you how to start your business.

The principle is simple, the people there was so positive. I am so happy to be in this community. Ever since I've signed up for Herbalife, I've been starting to change myself little by little. I am not that active, just walking to my school, jogging for 30 minutes, which doesn't really indicate that I am a fit person. My workout time was so short, but since the last 2 months, me and my friends started to go Zumba every evening, and we even started to do Pilates. Our workout time is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. We've become more active, if there is no workout in the evening, we felt that our life was so empty. Sore has blend with our body real well.

More important is, I begin to stop complaining about things slowly, I don't talk behind people, I instead, tell them what is wrong with their act and what is my opinion if necessary. I am more positive, I don't really care about how people treat me, I believe there is a reason, mainly because I don't treat people as good as I should, I don't make enough effort to do good deeds. I am still lacking. So I see people complain as one of my guideline to become a better person. This blog is kinda empty, because I feel that there is nothing to complain about, except the previous post of mine. I don't say that my act is correct, but I want to stop complaining and start to feel more grateful.

So below is the picture of today's event.

we are on our way to be more healthy!

i was so happy with my shake. >,<


yes, the event.

during the training

and dinner... called Red Party, and everyone was so beautiful in their dress! omg! 





if you wonder why we do the thumbs up sign, it's indicate positiveness among us, indicating how good is the product itself, indicating that we are always trying our best to build a better life and better nation with better health! hehehehehe.. it's a part of our culture. till now... bye guys!!!

Comments

Lyna Ismail said…
Hello fiffy! I've created new blog. Visit me here http://lynaheartbeat.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Green Milk Tea [2013]

i'm having green milk tea & chocolate banana cake while typing this entry's title. yes... that happen in 2 hours ago. lol... hai guys. i've been so quiet these few days.. i don't have the motivation to blog. and i just submitted my chap one, two and three of my thesis on last thursday. and my final exam is starting on this coming friday, and i haven't start study. hoho... i don't know i'm so done with myself. procrastinate seems like my favorite habit for this semester. i mean, i am a last minute person before.. but i am extremely a very last minute person for this whole semester. report, assignments, thesis, proposal, study for exam, are all started officially 3 or 2 days before submission date. i am so dead... idk how to score for this semester anymore. i don't even know what am i studying for this semester. >,<' right after the submissions of my thesis... i go out. had mcD, my cousin treated me. she said she want to hang up instead o...

Blind

this gonna be a very long post about my boyfie n my feeling. please excuse my broken english. didn't i tell u that i'll meet my boyfie once i arrive here. last sunday, i just arrived KL to complete my practical semester/my intership. i'm staying at sepang for 6 months. i arrived here at around 1am, going straight to my rent house. talk with my friends, and then sleep. 8am wake up, bath, breakfast.. taking bus to KL. and met my boyfie at malaysian association of blind (MAB). why there? my boyfie can't see, either me or this world. he is blind since he was 19 years old. but i knew him a lil bit earlier, when he can still see me... and this world. we are friends for over 1months, and then couple, up until now we are couple for over 3 years. i haven't meet him for 2 years, i miss him so much. for all this time, i can only talk with him & text. and we had a lot of arguments, because i still can't figure out about his weakness, i wanted him to be the him whe...

An Introvert

i'm an introvert ... get to know me... by reading  10 myths about introverts  if you are that interested... who knows, u might be an introvert too guys... you can try to find out what are u here .. share it with me? the thing is.. i'm not weird as someone always claim that i'm a weirdo. but... you know... my life in 2013 is going pretty good. i just don't have the money to buy anything i want. and by buying anything i want is actually my happiness. pretty much like buy anything i want to eat. and my forever love ... i'm so damn in love with my desktop.. now guys... i need some sleep. been staying up all night to study finance... i'm tearing my eyes... but guys... am i the only one who recheck all replies i should do... and... actually go to that person blog, and track my own trace there to see whether or not i replied her already? i seems so forgetful... omg...